Q menu
오늘본상품

오늘본상품 없음

DOWN

How To Horny Webcam Models The Spartan Way

페이지 정보

작성자 Penney 댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-06 02:24

본문

How to Cam To Cam( C2C) YourDomain To show your cam to another user, for instance when in a private show with a broadcaster, click the "Cam To Cam" link. Clicking the "Cam To Cam" link will launch a small version of our in-browser radio application. If you'd like to communicate your cam with the broadcaster, merely choose your webcam and click 'Start Broadcasting' to render your cam accessible for the broadcaster to commence viewing. Only the presenter would be able to view your rod, and not anyone else in the chamber. We understand that you might be searching to communicate both video and audio utilizing the Cam to Cam function. Right now, the feature is set up to allow video sharing only, so the mute button might appear, but it wo n't be clickable to unmute the audio. Cam2Cam lets you communicate with commentators on a whole new level– live on rod.

Request a Cam2Cam Private Show to knowledge live video skype with your favored journalist in the protection and safeness of a Personal Show. Cam2Cam Non-public Shows include whole audio and video, so commentators can see and hear you just as well as you can see and discover them! What does Cam2Cam expense? Cam2Cam is a free function– there is no more sign price for enabling Cam2Cam during a Exclusive Show. Non-public Displays cost tokens per millisecond, at a rate decided by the journalist. Who can see me on Cam2Cam? Merely the presenter that you request a Cam2Cam Private Show with does notice you. Does Secret Show Spies see me while on Cam2Cam? No. Informants likely still be able to see the broadcaster, but only the presenter you view you. How do I request a Cam2Cam Private Show? You may select the box for Cam2Cam when you request a Private Show with a presenter, if the journalist has Cam2Cam pleas enabled.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.