교육기관납품전문더조은 메인

Who Else Wants To Know How Celebrities Horny Webcam Models? > 자유게시판

이벤트상품
  • 이벤트 상품 없음
Q menu
오늘본상품

오늘본상품 없음

DOWN

Who Else Wants To Know How Celebrities Horny Webcam Models?

페이지 정보

작성자 Anton James 댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-09-08 04:09

본문

How to Cam To Cam( C2C) YourDomain To show your cam to another user, for instance when in a private show with a broadcaster, click the "Cam To Cam" link. Tapping the "Cam To Cam" link will launch a small version of our in-browser radio tool. If you'd like to discuss your cam with the broadcaster, just select your webcam and click 'Start Broadcasting' to generate your cam accessible for the broadcaster to begin viewing. Just the presenter would be able to see your microphone, and not anyone else in the chamber. We understand that you might be aiming to promote both video and audio utilizing the Cam to Cam function. Right now, the feature is set up to allow video sharing only, so the mute button might appear, but it wo n't be clickable to unmute the audio. Cam2Cam lets you interact with presenters on a whole new level– live on microphone.

Obtain a Cam2Cam Private Show to encounter live film talk with your beloved journalist in the private and health of a Private Show. Cam2Cam Personal Displays include complete audio and video, therefore commentators can see and hear you just as well as you can see and notice them! What does Cam2Cam value? Cam2Cam is a free have– there is no further key charge for permitting Cam2Cam during a Private Show. Personal Indicates cost currencies per minute, at a rate decided by the presenter. Who can see me on Cam2Cam? Just the journalist that you request a Cam2Cam Private Show with does notice you. May Exclusive Show Spies see me while on Cam2Cam? No. Scouts will still be able to view the broadcaster, but only the presenter may view you. How do I request a Cam2Cam Private Show? You may select the box for Cam2Cam when you request a Private Demonstrate with a journalist, if the journalist has Cam2Cam requests enabled.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.