교육기관납품전문더조은 메인

One hundred and one Mind Teasers For Adults (with Solutions) > 자유게시판

이벤트상품
  • 이벤트 상품 없음
Q menu
오늘본상품

오늘본상품 없음

DOWN

One hundred and one Mind Teasers For Adults (with Solutions)

페이지 정보

작성자 Luigi 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-06-26 23:41

본문

How did the canine do it? 7. I cannot be bought, but I can be stolen with a glance. I am nugatory to at least one, however priceless to 2. Eight. Turn me on my aspect and I'm every part. Lower me in half and I'm nothing. 9. No matter how little or なぞなぞ難しい how a lot you use me, you alter me every month. If you think when it comes to time. 11. What has cities, but no homes; forests, however no trees; and water, but no fish? There may be pizza with cheese, however not sausage. There's pepper, however no salt. There is a door, but no entrance or exit. What is the regulation? Every phrase in Wally’s World must include double letters. 52. I come in numerous styles and sizes. Elements of me are curved, different parts are straight.

Read it out loud: There are 30 bears and 28 (twenty ATE) rabbits. So two bears did not eat rabbits! I am all the time in front of you. You can't keep away from me, but you'll be able to by no means catch me. Jack and Jill are mendacity on the floor of a house, useless. They died from lack of water, however there's a broken glass beside them and a pool of water on the floor. Are you able to explain what happened? I’ve traveled the universe yet I’ve by no means been wherever however dwelling. 33. I am a fruit. You can go on considered one of me. It's also possible to discover me in a calendar. 34. I'm at the start of every little thing and the top of all over the place. 35. You don’t know me yet, but always miss me when I’m gone.

Only one after that it’s not empty anymore. 7. What belongs to you however other people use it more than you? 8. I by no means was but at all times can be. Nobody ever saw me however everybody is aware of I exist. I give people the motivation to higher themselves day by day. 9. Paul's height is six toes, he's an assistant at a butcher's shop, and wears dimension 9 sneakers. What does he weigh? 10. What runs, but never walks. Murmurs, however never talks.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.