오늘본상품

오늘본상품 없음

DOWN

You'll Be Unable To Guess My Babiie Stroller's Tricks

페이지 정보

작성자 Mikel 댓글 0건 조회 12회 작성일 24-06-22 09:14

본문

My Babiie Stroller Baby Stroller - Bold, Contemporary and Super Stylish

A stylish stroller designed by Billie Faiers and part of her Signature range. It's suitable for babies and adaptable as your family grows, thanks to the bassinet that is included and a car seat.

It is easy to steer and comes with an enormous basket. It is also an excellent value for money. It comes with a footmuff and cup holder as well as rain cover.

MB02

Designed in collaboration with Billie Faiers and part of the "Signature Range" My babiie MB02 is modern, bold and super elegant. This stroller is suitable for babies from birth due to its fully lying-flat seat. The large hood that is fully extended gives baby the perfect shaded space to play or relax from the elements. With a classic umbrella-style fold, excellent manoeuvrability, and a remarkably adjustable height handlebar, this stroller is absolute delight to push. The MB02 comes with an umbrella cover and cupholder as well as a changing bag that is included for free. Pushchair Expert awarded it with their Best Umbrella Stroller 2017 award. Available in Black or Aqua.

Click here for more information.

Click here to view MB02's specifications sheet.

MB51

The MB51 is a great choice for TOWIE fans seeking a low-cost stroller that is comparable to the expensive strollers. It is lightweight, steerable on different terrains, and features a good-sized shopping basket. It also has a comfortable seat and handles that are adjustable for easy pushing. The large hood lets babies to relax in shade, away from the weather and crowds.

This stylish quilted Champagne and Black stroller design from Billie Faiers forms part of her "Signature Range" at My Babiie. This stroller folds easily and light in weight. is packed with exceptional features making it perfect for any excursion with baby from birth (with its full recline). With lockable swivelling single front wheels and a convenient shopping basket, this stroller is extremely maneuverable.

The My Babiie MB51 has a 3 position hood that can be adjusted to protect your child from the elements. You'll still be able to see your precious cargo through our handy viewing window. The stroller also comes with an easy cup holder, a rain cover and a comfy feetmuffs to ensure that you are ready for any weather conditions.

Georgina is a editor, writer and journalist who regularly writes about parenting and travel for publications like Family Traveller and Metro. She is also a mum to two daughters, so she has firsthand knowledge of everything from finding the best baby prams, to navigating toddler tantrums. She is adamant about putting her experience to work to help families find products that meet their requirements. She wants to share her enthusiasm for discovering the world whether it's with traveling, daily life, or simply trying something new.

X4 Compact

This stroller was designed in collaboration with Billie Faiers and is part of her Signature Range. It comes with a cozy footmuff and a newborn insert. It also includes a cup holder, rain cover and changing bag. This gorgeous stroller in Aqua/Black is suitable for babies from birth, with its reclining seat and large UPF50+ canopy. The adjustable height of the leatherette handles makes it easy to push and with a smooth ride and great basket, it's a winner for families on the move!

We loved this stroller despite a few minor problems. It was lightweight stroller, easy to fold and we had a wonderful ride. It's a great thing to bring on vacation because it can fit into the overhead lockers of your airline. (Please consult with your carrier prior to travelling). Sammy liked how easy it was to push the chair even with the backrest reclined. Baby Elsie fell into a deep sleep a few times and was relaxed and happy!

graco-travelite-compact-stroller-pushchair-suitable-from-birth-to-approx-3-years-15kg-lightweight-at-only-7kg-black-grey-fashion-24.jpgThe X4's luxurious cabin is impressively comfortable and quiet, but it's not as spacious as the X3's. The rear legroom of the X4 isn't as large and it has less space for cargo behind its rear seats (35.5 cubic feet) than its more practical X3 (36.4). The X4 is a shrewd speed machine, with an eight-speed automatic transmission as standard. The X4 also comes with a guarantee which is more than the typical segment's warranty, and includes scheduled maintenance for free. We'd like to have more advanced safety systems.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.